of treasures on the beach. Active Aging
already talked about how my dad was on the road trip and, upon arrival in El Salvador met my mother, married and born there my sister and me. Well, when we were children we were very often to the beach, the country is so small that the beach is always near. My grandmother liked the Pimental, a beach quite hidden and where there were no crowds, was organized with some friends and a couple of trucks went out at dawn, they had to go through some farms so we were opening doors of clubs so we could go, then we came to a stream and there we took a boat that took us to beach in some parts of the estuary had crocodiles so we asked to be careful not to fall into the water to avoid finishing in the big mouth of one of them. On the beach had palapas (huts are called there) and hammocks. The men went hunting, wild boar and deer and had then prepared a great meal with what they had hunted. At night light a bonfire and singing with guitars while my sister and I had dark holes in the sand, the sand was still warm on the surface, but as they delved became more cool and moist, one of those nights when got my hands in the sand I found a ring, I was happy because he had a stone very bright, I felt like Golum, but the ring turned out to be a girl who had fallen a day earlier, was her engagement ring and was already lost, I did everything I had heard that and I felt very disappointed that I removed my new found treasure, and the worst is that the girl did not even thank me. I think I spent several hours very sulky by so much injustice.
use I must say that I have never used rings or by the fact that I bite my nails since I have no reason and want to draw attention to my fingers, but I like the rings, not the kind that was to the beach, but special rings, copyright, usually silver, I have come to beautiful rings, I have not used, and I think all I lost.
0 comments:
Post a Comment