Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jeevan Saral Vs Ppf Investment

Mad Science Fiction Film

In recent days I've seen two good sci-fi movies so I went today to think about what my top ten in the genre, but I got a top twenty, are not necessarily in order of importance because it is difficult to decide. The first ten, even riots, are the most appreciation, but others think also very good.

Read my selection and give their top ten, I may have forgotten some.
I think my number one is Blade Runner, for me is the best movie of Riddley Scott and is difficult to overrun, although I love 2001: A Space Odyssey and Alien (The first one is Riddly Scott) and I just Moon viewing is excellent Duncan Jones and jumped to my favorites.

Riddley Scott's Blade Runner,
2001: Kubrick's Space Odyssey, Alien

Riddley Scott Gilliam Brazil deTerry Fritz Lang's Metropolis

Tarkovsky Solaris
Moon Duncan Jones David Lynch Dune


Truffaut's Fahrenheit 451 Silent Running by Douglas Trumbull

The Sleepy Woodie Allen
The Star Wars George Lucas
The man shrugged
Jack Arnold Wolfgang Petersen's Enemy Mine
ET Spielberg Terminator Cameron

The man in the land of Richard Schenkman
12 Monkeys by Terry Gilliam
Children of Men Alfonso CuarĂ³n
The Fifth Element Luc Besson

I hope this will help us to share movie recommendations, if not have ten favorite mention at least one or two that they look good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment