Monday, April 12, 2010

Pokemon Snap Sixtyforce Not Working



This is Tomasita.


this year turns 60 in June, will be officially old, I can get my credential INSEN, now called something else because "it's ugly old or SeƱecta call the old" so you better call them silly names like "fully adult" In fulfillment of that? Well, I'll be fully within a couple of months and will be able to say on the matter.
There are old they are loved and respected in this country but the old are at their mercy, those without money or family or not interest your family, or do not have a pension (pensions that has the most no nor serve survive) or a job, wandering around looking to make a few bucks and end up begging or simply die of hunger or are locked in a nightmarish asylum. What made AMLO to give them a small pension, you have done for the reason that he did, it was a peck of salvation for many older, life will not completely resolved but gave them back some dignity, they felt free be able to buy some things or drugs, stopped being a full charge, in order, were taken into account. Not to sound corny or tearful, but I knew several old people and know how appreciated it, the simple fact of being able to go to the supermarket and buy a cookie Cajot was very happy to Esperanza, an old lady.

A Tomasita met her 7 years ago and since then it was too old, she helped carry bags outside a Walmart, I always carried the heavy and the light left him for fear that I would herniate, is an old lady very small and thin, wrinkled and with white hair, always very clean and tidy. I find her again recently, after several years of not seeing her because we moved house, still out of Buenavista Walmart but not anymore loading bags, says she still can but the super and not leave her, now has a small stall joys and peanut bars and so on taking your money. She was born in Etla, Oaxaca and came to Mexico City as a teenager, here he married and had children, says he has never stopped working.
has almost ninety years, but does not like to say that has so many and removed a few, lives with her daughter but that does not stop working to help, it's an old very healthy and this is perhaps the fact that continues to feel useful and is always active. Tomasita I want to be like, I will not stop working and look forward to doing for many years, is good to work one on your own, no one can dismiss or retire. 60
For my birthday I want to organize a party, to see how we do it but everyone has to come, is an important age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment