Monday, March 29, 2010
Light Second Line On First Response Preg Test
, San Pedro butcher's ax, ax and cutlass normal walking and reading.
On Sunday, March 21, I learned from Ana , there would be a mass tribute to Monsignor Romero in the church of San Pedro Martir, I been ages since I have not gone to Mass, not in vain I atheist, but I did not hesitate a second to say Come on! and although I could not live the war in El Salvador and Salvadoran am Mexican, I have always admired Archbishop Romero for being a man of integrity and good, consistent with the teachings of the Church of which he was a representative (as I admire Samuel Ruiz and Raul Vera), and that the Catholic Church seems more important to money and power than helping people, there are few priests who understand justice and love of neighbor. Of them should learn most of our bishops and some other cardinal (they know who I mean) they are men unworthy of outrageous behavior and actions.
A Bishop he was murdered 30 years ago, giving Mass in San Salvador, for the sin of standing with the people and not the government, Samuel Ruiz as "retired" from the Vatican for the same reason and Raul Vera banished Saltillo thinking beyond the parched northern desert would not have much to do, but he has continued to denounce the abuses and crimes of the army during the time it takes you there and of course, have lately intensified by the number of soldiers who Calderon sent north.
I did not know why I was in San Pedro Martir was going to officiate the Mass for Monsignor Romero, but I found out during this that the priest of that parish Bishop worked with a few years back in El Salvador and learned from him the love of neighbor and the struggle for justice and now annually causes a mass dedicated to the murdered priest.
There were not many Salvadorans, perhaps a score, the ambassador, the consul, a journalist, a very charming nun wearing bloodstained handkerchief as a relic of Bishop, who kissed all the pious women of the parish.
I've never understood the fixation of Catholics worship severed fingers, ears, teeth, mummies, bloody rags and other things that are quite sinister, but hey, let them.
After Mass father did a fellowship in his house and we had chance to get some more Salvadorans talk to several who took refuge in Mexico for political persecution during the war and have already made their lives here. We were served a barbecue estupeda and a delicious mole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment