Ino Village disappeared from turkeys and Christmas
I have already spoken of my cats Ino and Ito, and how the adopted (or they adopted us) and adults after their chairo the left in cabin. Ito is smarter and more adventurous, but does not like to eat meat, Ino instead is (or was) very lazy, I could fall asleep in a comfortable little place for days and just eat and get up to the bathroom, but he liked to hunt from time to time and eat the birds or mice, lizards only they catch but they are not eating. If you sensed danger he climbed to the highest place and secure, did not like fighting. Now four days ago has disappeared and we do not explain where it might be or that has happened, never left the closed and there are great dangers here, one could hardly put the kidnapper of dogs and cats stalking the town, besides Ino I knew very quickly away and disappeared in the early hours of 25 and I never saw him again to see. Poor Ito
calls and calls and walk like a lost soul because they find it, I already looked everywhere and nothing is really a mystery, but I spent many days and hope to appear is already very little, it was a cat neutered so not looking cat, never disappeared, it was quick and wary, if a dog had attacked the scandal would have been heard.
do not know what to think, but we miss him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment