Stray dogs
; This is part of the pack.
I've talked before about how dogs always go away around I do not think it is picked up by street, rather I think someone sells them, may be to veterinary school or a taco, the town is famous barbecue mutton, would not surprise me take mixed dog.
ever wanted to do a post about Chuequita, a dog who had a crooked leg because it broke or broke it and welded his foot aside, it was a street dog as happy and friendly, but food called strokes, if you gave a pat on the head wagged his tail as a pinwheel, once followed me into the house, but a few yards he stopped the Güera high and ran badly. Chuequita was friends with an ugly tyke and both were happy in their own way, but did not last long and one day disappeared as everyone else, I felt guilty for not protecting Chuequita putting a necklace or something it said it had owned, but there was no remedy. About a month ago got a puppy to the closed teenager and also very nice, friendly and cheerful, he was as lost, then I saw three other dogs in the street and walked lame, I went to give it some food and fled panic, it makes me wonder someone hit him and left him lame, he came, but another of the pack if the most ugly, flat, one-eyed, with an ear hanging and thanked the sandwich with great movement of tail and looked at me with his one eye asking more.
I went back to the dogs a few days later, I was six, the dog was running away from me so scared. The next day we hear the barking mad Güera and saw that the pack was walking by the closed and there were nine and although they were pretty battered, emaciated, lame, mistreated, they looked happy and playful. Ino
When he disappeared I thought some of them could have attacked, but not every time got the pack is closed to all dogs of this terrible scandal arming and 25 did not hear anything.
The pack, like Ino, disappeared, and only left her a dog that is the mechanic and had joined the group as an honorary member. I wonder who and where they are being taken ... or maybe not.
0 comments:
Post a Comment