Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Undriedanjeer How To Eat




At my grandmother bought for Christmas turkey, live, several weeks before and the animal walked through the garden looking for bugs to eat, it was nice turkey and I followed and studied their customs and gave pieces of bread, I had no idea about what he had reserved until the day 23 and did not see him and when I went to the kitchen I found the Maruca with a lot of feathers in a basket and the poor turkey already peeled and died in their hands, did not know that feeling, I was very confused, still did not understand a lot about death and the turkey dinner never relate it to the garden .
back in the house now have a turkey for a month, I guess
follow the same path that my grandmother's turkey, I could not eat an animal now met and with whom I lived.

0 comments:

Post a Comment